- Bigtooth Twinspot Flounder Pseudorhombus diplospilus Norman 1926 Actinopterygii > Pleuronectiformes > Paralichthyidae > Pseudorhombus A brown left-eyed flounder with four double ocelli arranged in a square on the upper side.
- Spiny Flounder Pseudorhombus spinosus McCulloch 1914 Actinopterygii > Pleuronectiformes > Paralichthyidae > Pseudorhombus
- Peacock Flounder Pseudorhombus argus Weber 1913 Actinopterygii > Pleuronectiformes > Paralichthyidae > Pseudorhombus A brownish flounder with five large ocelli on the eyed-side - two above and below the lateral line and one on the rear third of the straight part of the lateral line, and many dark spots and rings scattered on the body and median fins.
- Deep Flounder Pseudorhombus elevatus Ogilby 1912 Actinopterygii > Pleuronectiformes > Paralichthyidae > Pseudorhombus A relatively deep-bodied brownish flounder with a dark blotch at the junction of the straight and curved parts of the lateral line, a smaller blotch on the lateral line on the rear of the body and another on the anterior end of the caudal peduncle, dark rings following the dorsal and ventral profiles, and small dark spots and elongate markings on the median fins.
- Australian Halibut Psettodes erumei (Bloch & Schneider 1801) Actinopterygii > Pleuronectiformes > Psettodidae > Psettodes A brown or greyish flatfish sometimes with four broad, dark bars across the upper side, a blackish margin on the dorsal, anal and caudal fins, and sometimes the blind side is partly pigmented. The mouth is large with numerous canine teeth in the jaws.
Page 1 of 1