States & territories
- Northern Territory(4)
- Western Australia(3)
- New South Wales(1)
- Ashmore and Cartier Islands(1)
- Hardscale Sole Phyllichthys sclerolepis (Macleay 1878) Actinopterygii > Pleuronectiformes > Soleidae > Phyllichthys
- Peacock Sole Pardachirus pavoninus (Lacépède 1802) Actinopterygii > Pleuronectiformes > Soleidae > Pardachirus Reddish-brown to pale brown with a densely spotted head, spots of various shapes and sizes on the body and fins of the eyed-side, spots with a dark border and often a blackish central spot.
- Tiger Sole Soleichthys heterorhinos (Bleeker 1856) Actinopterygii > Pleuronectiformes > Soleidae > Soleichthys A white to reddish-brown sole with numerous narrow dark brown bars or lines across the eyed side, a white margin and a bluish-black submarginal band on the dorsal and anal fins, and a pale caudal fin with a broad black margin. The species has a tubular anterior nostril the is longer than the eye diamter.
- Wicker-work Sole Zebrias craticula (McCulloch 1916) Actinopterygii > Pleuronectiformes > Soleidae > Zebrias Head and body with more than 20 numerous narrow dark brown bands with black margins, and often an indistinct band running through the pale interspaces.
Page 1 of 1